Welcome to Kamanja!
Kamanja is owned and operated by Kamanja Ltd.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Kamanja LTD.
- [email protected]
(Hereinafter referred to as “Kamanja”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users helps to personalize and continually improve the user experience on the website. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read, listen and view content, register as a user, use the services and/or communicate with us through our contact information or through our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number (includes WhatsApp number)
- Payment information
- User content
- IP address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Kamanja will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Payment information: Payment information: Your credit/debit card information or payment information will be processed by “PayPal” (payment platform available on the website), which will treat and safeguard your data with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the services. Kamanja reserves the right to contract any payment website available in the market, which treats your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the services.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses Facebook pixels that enable us, our advertisers and service providers:
- Collect statistics on our websites and social networks (for example, number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our websites and social networks (e.g., whether you opened or followed links contained within).
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Match ads to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use “cookies.” We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses, Kamanja or third-party content served by or on behalf of Kamanja on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the products you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
Tracking technologies: When you visit or access our Service, we use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) pixels, cookies, events and other technologies. Those allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device, and your online behavior in order to enhance your navigation in our Services, improve our Services’ performance, perform analytics and customize your experience. In addition, we may merge data we have with data collected through these tracking technologies and data we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such data may become Personal Data.
Social Media: On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social media, in which you can share your information.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the website and services. Furthermore, Kamanja may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current website and services. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Provision of service – for the provision and improvement of our Services, including for support and to respond to your queries.
- Service announcements – we will use your personal data to communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and offer you service offers.
- Marketing purposes – we may use your personal data (such as your email address or phone number). For example, by subscribing to our newsletter you will receive tips and announcements straight to your email account. We may also send you promotional material concerning our services or our partners’ services (which we believe may interest you), including but not limited to, by building an automated profile based on your personal data, for marketing purposes. You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing materials – If you do not want us to use or share your personal data for marketing purposes, you may opt-out from this service. Please note that even if you opt-out, we may still use and share your personal data with third parties for non-marketing purposes (for example to fulfill your requests, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, etc.). In such cases, the companies with whom we share your personal data are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these non-marketing services.
- Analytics, surveys and research – from time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the data we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features, all in order to improve our Service and think of new and exciting features for our users.
- Protecting our interests – we may use your personal data when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of Kamanja, its users and/or partners.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements – we may use your personal data to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
And also, we may use it to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration.
- Provide the packages.
- Process payments.
- Provide the services (cybersecurity solutions and compliance services).
- Understand and enhance your experience using our services.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about content and services offered by Kamanja and our selected partners.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use the services of third parties to perform certain functions on the website. For example, process payments (PayPal), create the website and host the website, send email, analyze data (Google Analytics), create ads (Facebook, Google, Instagram), provide marketing services and provide search results.
Protection of Kamanja and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Kamanja, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Kamanja uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide services to you and to those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Kamanja follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Kamanja receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Kamanja strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with the requirements of Israel’s data protection laws, the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA – US regulation) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European regulation) regarding the protection of personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person’s account, and restrict access to that person.
10. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of Kamanja email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
11. THIRD PARTIES
12. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
13. CONTACT US